At Peterson Watts Law Group, LLP, our approach to employment law is preventative. By placing an emphasis on risk management, we are able to help our clients avoid costly disputes. Where avoidance is not possible, we successfully protect our clients in litigation. When litigation arises, we defend employers in court with knowledge and experience.
Roseville Employer Rights Attorneys
We help employers to prevent and resolve disputes by offering a broad spectrum of services, including:
- Alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration
- Ensuring wage and hour compliance
- Ensuring the proper classification of employees
- Drafting of employment agreements
- Drafting employment manuals
- Investigating claims of harassment or discrimination in the workplace
- Representing employers in administrative proceedings brought by the labor commissioner or other government agencies such as OSHA or the state attorney general
A common mistake that employers make is utilizing employee manuals that are not tailored to their needs. Our lawyers work closely with clients to craft employee manuals that address issues unique to their workplaces. Drafting handcrafted employee manuals is just one component of our preventative approach to employment law.
By ensuring that our clients’ company policies are pursuant to the law, we prevent fines and disputes. We also prevent harassment suits by making sure complaints are investigated and handled and according to an appropriate policy. We provide our clients with risk management, and risk mitigation from start to finish.
Contact Peterson Watts Law Group, LLP
Invest in the future of your business by ensuring that your company policies will shield you from disputes and other unforeseen costs. Contact our office in Sacramento, California, at 916-780-8222.